You will be accommodated at Three Star catagory Town sharing ( Unless you are Solo hiker) hotel in Kathmandu including your breakfast as per your program. During the trek, you will be accommodated in Teahouse. Normally Teahouse is a basic lodge with a private room. Scenic Nepal Treks will arrange the Attached Bathroom room whereas possible for you.
When you go higher than 3000 meters, Annapurna Base Camp Route has very limited Tea houses. Especially during the hiking season ( September to December & March to May), You will be sharing your rooms with other hikers unless you have your own Group. We will serve you the best accommodation wherever it is availabe.
Meals during Trip
During your trek, your food will be served with a menu, where you can ask yourself. In the program, we have included your Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. For the Food, you will get all dishes including Nepalese and Western.
In Kathmandu, you will be provided Breakfast by your Hotel. Further, at the ending of your Trip, we would like to offer you a Nepalese Cultural Dinner. You get an opportunity to explore the different Nepali foods with Live Traditional dances. At the last of your trip to Kathmandu, Scenic Nepal Treks will offer you a Nepalese Cultural Dinner.
Guide and Porter:
For us, your safety is our main concern. A good company really helps you to make your trip successful without any problem. You will be walking with one of the experienced English Speaking guides and Porter is optional for you with additional cost. If you are willing to have a porter to carry your stuff, please let us know earlier while booking the trip.
In general, 1 porter carries 2 person bags which will be between 20-25 kg in total. If the number of people goes above 8, we will also provide you assistance Guide. :
Insurance for your Trek:
It is very necessary to have Insurance to attend this trek. Please make sure Your insurance will cover all your expenses such as Air Ambulance, Helicopter Rescue, and treatment Cost. We Scenic Nepal Treks does not sell any Insurance policies but we would be happy to suggest to you some of the most regular policies at your request.
General Trekking Checklist:
This given Equipment is a general guide to the things that you may bring during trekking. Your trekking equipment list will be vary depending on the trekking Region and season that you are going to do in. However, these are the most useful list that most of the trek and season you need to bring. We Scenic Nepal Treks recommend you to this bring Equipment as given:
Equipment & Packing List
- This list is a guideline to help you pack for your adventure. Also, understand that the items listed below will vary a little according to the season and the trek duration. The weight limit for your luggage is 15 kg.
- Important documents and items
- Valid passport, 2 extra passport size photos, airline tickets
- Separate photocopies of passport, visa form (easily obtained at Kathmandu airport), proof of insurance
- Dollars, pounds, or Euros in cash for purchasing Nepalese visa at Kathmandu airport, for paying for restaurants and hotels, for gratuities, snacks, and to purchase your own drinks and gifts
- Credit cards, Bank/ATM/Cash machine cards for withdrawing funds from cash machines (bring a photocopy of your cards), traveler's checks, etc.
- Bandana or headscarf, also useful for dusty conditions
- Warm hat that covers your ears (wool or synthetic)
- Headlamp with extra batteries and bulbs
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Prescription sunglasses (if required)
- Polypropylene shirts (1 half sleeve and 2 long sleeves)
- Light and expedition weight thermal tops
- Fleece wind-stopper jacket or pullover
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket
- Down vest and/or jacket *
- Gore-Tex jacket with hood, waterproof and breathable
- 1 pair of lightweight poly liner gloves.
- 1 pair of lightweight wool or fleece gloves
- 1 pair of mittens, consists of 1 Gore-Tex over mitt matched with a very warm polar-fleece mitt liner (seasonal)
- Non-cotton underwear briefs
- 1 pair of Hiking shorts
- 1 pair of Hiking trousers
- 1 pair of lightweight thermal bottoms (seasonal)
- 1 pair of fleece or woolen trousers
- 1 pair of waterproof shell pants, breathable fabric
- 2 pairs of thin, lightweight inner socks
- 2 pairs of heavy poly or wool socks
- 1 pair of Hiking boots with spare laces (sturdy soles, water-resistant, ankle support, “broken-in”)
- 1 pair of trainers or running shoes and/or sandals
- Cotton socks (optional)
- Gaiters (winter only), optional, “low” ankle high version
- 1 sleeping bag (Scenic Nepal Treks will provide you)
- Fleece sleeping bag liner (optional)
- Rucksack and Travel Bags
- 1 medium rucksack (50-70 liters/3000-4500 cubic inches, can be used for an airplane carryon)
- 1 large duffel bag ( Scenic Nepal Treks will Provide you)
- Small, personal first-aid kit. (simple and light)
- Aspirin, first-aid tape, and plasters (Band-Aids)
- 1 skin-blister repair kit
- Anti-diarrhea pills
- Anti-headache pills
- Cough and/or cold medicine
- Anti-altitude sickness pills: Diamox or Acetazolamide
- Stomach antibiotic: Ciprofloxacin, etc. Do not bring sleeping pills as they are a respiratory depressant.
- Water purification tablets or the water filter
- 1 set of earplugs
- Extra pair of prescription glasses, contact lens supplies
- 1 medium-sized quick-drying towel
- Toothbrush/paste (preferably biodegradable)
- Multipurpose soap (preferably biodegradable)
- Nail clippers
- Face and body moisturizer
- Female hygiene products
- Small mirror
- Personal Hygiene
- Wet wipes (baby wipes)
- Tissue /toilet roll
- Anti-bacterial handwash