Are you planning to doing Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) Trek in Nepal? Have you got very limited Time? Our Short 8 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trekking would be the best option for you.
Short Base Camp Trek is the best option for those hikers who have a limited time and a short holiday but still have to desire to explore and observe the spontaneous natural Beauty of Annapurna Base Camp. Annapurna Base Camp with (8091m) altitude journey is a mesmerizing natural trek.
Initially Scenic Nepal Treks organize for 8 days Annapurna Base Camp Trekking from Kathmandu with taking a short flight to Pokhara and initiate our one hour hiking journey from Pokhara to Sewai and Chomjong village. On the trails you can observe the ethnic culture as well as lifestyles of villagers and along with the rhododendron forest with the flow of Modikhola onward the roadside. Furthermore you can see green hills, gorgeous and surprising landscape. Afterward when we enter our enclosed destination of Annapurna Base Camp we will see the surrounding Snow Capped Peaks like Annapurna South, Barahi Shikhar, Annapurna I, Tent Peak, Singachuli, Glacier Dom, Gangapurna, Annapurna III and Machhapuchhre and many more which makes you more awful to notice such adventourous glimpse of beauty in front of your eyes. You will be hiking with our Experience English Speaking Guide and Porter.
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Can be done different ways, depending on your avaliable hiking days and price. Annapurna Base Camp Trek - 14 Days, Annapurna Base Camp with Poonhill Trek - 12 Days , easy Short hiking Poonhill Trek are the most popular hiking packages in Annapurna Region.
- Beautiful Phewa lake and world peace stupa.
- Stunning mountains views including Fishtail, Dhaulagiri and Annapurna
- Enjoy the nature walk in the Annapurna conservation area
- Discover the beauties of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Lamjung Himalayan range.
- Explore the ethnic culture and lifestyles.
- Scenic Flight (Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu)
- Feel the natural hot spring.
- Walk on the green hills, gorges and surprising landscape.
What are the symptoms of High Altitude Sickness?
- Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite
- Sleeplessness, headache and dizziness
- Weakness, confusion and slight swelling of hands and legs
What are the prevention and cures of High Altitude Sickness?
- Do sufficient acclimatization while climbing up over 3000m.
- Climb high sleep low
- Don’t ascend rapidly
- Do not drink alcohols, smoke and don’t take sleeping pills.
- Drink plenty of water
- Wear warm clothes, gloves and socks
- Descend down as soon as possible if you feel the symptoms
- Trek with guides, which is helpful to avoid the risks and easy to have rescued.