Terms and Conditions are very important information for members who are willing to book trekking, Expedition, and travel trips with Scenic Nepal Treks and Expedition. The Terms and Conditions contain the information to the client regarding the procedures of Booking Confirmation, Payment & Refund System, Cancellation, and Other Charges levied as per policy. You are suggested to read and understand it carefully before declaration of booking any packages. The Booking Terms and Conditions constitute a legally required contract between Scenic Nepal Treks and Expedition along with you for the services to be provided by us and set out the basis of your legal relationship with our Company, of which is details are listed below:
The following provisions have been made for reservations.
- 20% Deposit required for Trekking/ Tour booking
- Final payment to be paid upon your arrival day in Kathmandu at Scenic Nepal Treks and Expedition Office.
- Group leaders travel free for groups of a minimum of 15 paying or more. But we will provide a 50% discount for a group of a minimum of 10 paying. (Flights and Government fees not included).
- Payment excepted by credit card (4.7% extra will be charged to you as credit card processing Fee/bank commission)
- Bank service charges should be paid by the clients themselves at the time of deposit.
- Travel insurance is compulsory for all Clients undertaking any tour. It should provide adequate protection for the full duration of the tour to cover personal injury, medical expenses, repatriation expenses, helicopter evacuation, loss of luggage, etc.
Personal travel insurance is not included in the prices quoted to indicated Trekking/ Tour. While every effort is made to ensure the safety of all participants, it is a condition of booking that you take out a personal travel insurance policy. To protect against unfavorable circumstances, it is advisable to take a "Trip cancellations and medical insurance policy" before your arrival in Kathmandu. Such medical policy should cover transportation costs in the event of helicopter or surface evacuation being required. This is especially mandatory for those taking treks at high altitudes. Personally, we do not sell any Insurance policies but at your request, we can suggest to you some of the most common insurances that have been purchased by our previous clients.
Cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made by the client in written form; either by fax or email at least 1 week before the departure date of any trip booked. 20% of the deposit which is paid in advance for confirmation will apply as a cancellation fee.
Due to circumstances such as the increase in prices by Forex, airlines, hotels, resorts, we may have to enforce changes in our tour prices and we shall not be held liable for these circumstances. We shall, of course, try our utmost not to increase prices!
Risk & Liabilities:
We are committed to providing the best services which will provide you a once-in-a-lifetime journey in this connection, we perform our duties honestly and seriously to make your best holiday smooth & pleasant. However, the entire programs are conducted strictly under the rules and regulations of the country's own policies.
Therefore Scenic Nepal Treks and Expedition Office and its related organization shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstances such as govt. restriction, Landslide, road blockage, flood, snow, political problem like STRIKE cancellation of flight, delay, sickness or accident, Any extra cost incurring thereof shall be borne by the clients on the spots
Passport and Visas
All clients must have a valid passport with at least 6 months validity from the return date. Nepalese visas can be obtained from the Nepalese Consulate in your country or arrival at Kathmandu Airport. Nepalese visa costs are the sole responsibility of clients’ part of their development process.