Trip-Cost: US$ 1650 Per Person
More Fact Less fact
- Trip Style: Trekking and Tour
- Transportation: Private Vehicle / Aeroplane
- Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
- Accommodation: Hotel + Teahouses + Lodges
- Max. Altitude: : 3860m
Most of people consider that to view Everest and its surrounding mountains very clearly requires maximum number of days’ walking and high altitude situations. However, there are many people who have dream of at least leaving their footprints on the locality of Mt. Everest in short time with less walking days. Therefore, Scenic Nepal Treks & Expedition is delighted that trekkers can get short and comfortable trekking route in Khumbu region in the form of Everest View Trek. Journey takes trekkers to holy Tengboche Monastery where Sherpa’s Mani Rimdu Festival is held. This place is known for all direction view of mountains and hilly landscape contrive with gigantic beautiful Amadablam Mountain on backdrop.
Everest View Trek takes similar itinerary as of Everest Base Camp Trek but just up to Tengboche. For those travel lovers who don’t want to risk their body in high altitude or wish to savor delightful sights of Everest and its neighboring mountains with less physical works then it is an ideal walking route. Trekkers are highly advised to make this trek in Everest region on the Mani Rimdu Festival period. Most of the trekkers do Mani Rimdu Festival trek as well. During this festival entire Sherpa community of Khumbu region gathers in Tengboche Monastery to observe special rituals of Monks. Colorful dances, prayers, music and food really make this hill top town a vibrant place to be. Moreover, green lush forests on either side towards Debuche or Tashinga pave way for great wilderness sight. One of the most alluring and beautiful mountains of the world is Mt. Amadablam and this mountain enhances the beauty of Tengboche being at its background. Large Panoramic wide angle view all the way to Nuptse Wall and Everest really make it a photographer’s paradise.
Consider doing Everest View Trek with us. We take you to land of Everest and get acquainted with you the great culture of Sherpa people. The visit of Tengboche monastery and serene beauty of Himalayas would undoubtedly make this adventure a comfortable Himalayan excursion.
- Tengboche Monastery, one of the Biggest Monastery in Khumbhu Region
- Everest View Hotel, Highest Star Hotel in the World
- Namche – Sherpa Heartland and Gateway to Everest
- Lukla Airport, remarks as one of the Adventerous Aiport
- Comfortable walking trail of Everest region
- Numerous Mountain Vistas of Everest Region
Upon your Arrival at Kathmandu Airport, you will be greeted by a representative from Scenic Nepal Treks & Expeditions. You will be taken to your hotel and brief you about all trip plans. Overnight at Hotel
About 40 minutes of mountain flight will take you to Lukla the gateway of Everest region trekking in Nepal. In clear weather the scenes that you see from your plane window is mesmerizing too but during bad weather the journey can be bumpy ride as well. We will meet our rest of the crew members in Lukla and head out to Phakding after brief tea break. Overnight at Teahouse/Lodge
We will trek relatively easy trail until we reach Larpchen Bridge at foothill of Namche Bazaar. We have to cross numerous suspension bridges and have to trek past villages like Benkar, Manjo etc. Near Manjo our permits will be checked and we enter the Sagarmatha National Park. During this day’s trekking trekkers can see Thamserku and Kusum Kangaru clearly. Moreover after 1.5 hours of uphill walking from Larpchen Bridge in clear weather you can have first view of Mount Everest as well. The sight of clustered Namche Bazaar can relieve your tiredness of walking. Overnight at Teahouse/Lodge
Acclimatization is very key thing to do while doing high altitude trekking. We will hike towards Everest View Hotel after having breakfast. From balcony of this hotel you have panoramic view of mountains like Amadablam, Thamserku, Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Tabuche and others. Lazily stroll back to lodge in Namche observing Everest Museum and hustling of Namche Bazaar. Overnight at Teahouse/Lodge
Everest will be at far distant and you will crave to reach there on this day. Green lush forests on either side of trail and horde of Jokpyo/Yaks carrying goods are usual sight. The journey consists of flat, downhill and uphill walking. Get blessed by sight of Khumbu Valley from top of Tengboche on either side including gigantic Mt. Amadablam looming at backdrop. Take a walk around monastery in evening before chilling out at dining hall of tea house. Overnight at Teahouse/Lodge
The Trail is uphill and downhill in today’s journey. Trekkers have to steeply climb the hill until we see Namche Bazaar. We will further descend to this vibrant heartland marketplace of Khumbu region once again for overnight stay. Overnight at Teahouse/Lodge
The most joyous day of our trekking is this day. With memory of Everest journey in mind we jovially trek downhill and through Manjo & Phakding to reach Lukla. Evening can be fun filled with celebrations among crew members and trekking partners. Relish Nepalese delicacies or drinks and enjoy the last evening in Khumbu region of Nepal. Overnight at Teahouse/Lodge
The flight will take us back to Kathmandu and we will transfer you to hotel. Our management team will host farewell dinner for you in evening. We will discuss the events occurred in the trip and share our views. Overnight at Hotel. Optionally In Kathmandu, there are many places to explore such as World heritage sites, historical palace, temples and many more.
We will arrange private vehicle for your transportation to airport. Our representatives will escort you to airport and bid farewell.
- All transfers by Private Car/Van/bus
- Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Guided Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner during the Trek
- 4 nights Attach-bath room accommodation
- Welcome Dinner or Farewell Dinner.
- Tea-house Lodge during the Trekking
- Experience, Government Licensed English-speaking Guide
- Porters : 2 Member one porter
- Domestic Airfare/ Ktm-Luckla-Ktm. Airport Tax
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking.
- Trekker's information management system(TIMS) card fee.
- Sagarmatha National Park fees.
- Sleeping bag, Down Jacket( If Necessary) & Duffle bag by company
- Staff insurance, medication and equipment,
- First Aid Kit and Special Care
- Rescue arrangements for our clients
- All Govt. and Local Taxes
- Trekking Certificate from Scenic Nepal Trek and Expedition Pvt. Ltd.
- International airfares
- Travel/trekking insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Mountain rescue charges or insurance
- Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic) and Hot Drinks ( tea & Coffee)
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Additional food or drink on trek in addition to three standard meals
- Personal expenses, Emergency Expenses, road blocked, snakes, desert.etc
- Special region permit and liaison officer fees (where applicable)
- Your presonal expenses
- Tips for staff( tips are expected)
This given itinerary is only reference for the Trip. It can be customized as per your request and avaliable date. Normally Lukla flights alwats depends on weather conditions and we mostly always have flight cancellation. So that we recommend you to have 1 extra Night in Kathmandu after trek.
If you have any further questions, drop your email here at info@Scenicnepaltreks.com