More Fact Less fact
- Trip Style: Trekking and Tour
- Transportation: Aeroplane / Tourist Bus
- Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
- Max. Altitude: 3670m
- Walking Hours: Approximately 6 - 7 hours each day.
- Highlights: Muktinath, Jomsom valley, hot spring, Ghorepani, Pokhara.
Jomsom Mukthinath is also known as the ancient trade route to Mustang to Tibet. It is one of the favorable trekking routes at the moment. Getting up to the Kali Gandaki river presents on e of the modern trekking trails. During your trekking you will find the comfortable lodge and teahouse run by Gurung and Thakali community.
Starting from Pokhara we ascend the Annapurna foothills through picturesque Gurung villages and continue through lichen-draped rhododendron forest to climb Poon Hill at dawn for spectacular views of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna ranges. Later we will trek up the deepest valley in the world situated between two Himalayan giants, Dhaulagiri (8,167m/26,788ft.) and Annapurna (8,091m/26,538ft.). As we trek up the Kali Gandaki valley we pass though the traditional and prosperous villages of Tukuche, Ghasa, Marpha and Jomsom. The Thakalis, a traditional traders, have converted their charming and wonderfully clean homes into trekkers' lodges and are well known as one of the most gracious and successful inn-keepers in Nepal. Past Jomsom we reach the arid Tibet-like landscape of Mustang. At Muktinath, set below the Thorung La pass, we have a day to explore the temple and villages and enjoy wonderful mountain views before taking the flight back from Jomsom. Optinonally we can do further trek to Annapurna Base Camp if you have time.
- Explore the world's deepest Gorges
- the Kaligandaki valley - and hike through very diverse terrains from substropical jungle to high and dry landscapes.
- Discover Hindus and Buddhist history and traditions while hiking through Kagbeni and Muktinath villages.
- Scenic Drive to Pokhara
- Himalayas Flight to Jomsom
- Scenic flight to Pokhara
- Beautiful Pokhara city
- Mountain flight to Jomsom via the Nilgiri hills
- Jomsom, trade center of Annapurna region famous for apple production
- The holy Muktinath temple
- Ghorepani. one of the famous Gurung villages in the Annapurna region
- mountain view of Annapurna, Fishtail, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu etc
- Airport pick-up and drop-off (private car)
- Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara. Standard
- Welcome Dinner or Farewell Dinner.
- Trekking Accommodation, Twin Sharing in Basic Tea-house lodge
- Licensed English-speaking guide
- Porters for carrying all goods and supplies. 2 clients 1 porter in Group
- Standard meals during the trekking( Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- All necessary documents and permits for trekking, Acap/ Tims
- Sleeping bag, Duffel Bag & Down Jacket in necessary
- Staff insurance, medication and equipment
- All Govt. and Local Taxes
- Special Care with Daily Fresh Fruits
- Trekking Certificate by Company
- International airfares
- Travel/trekking insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Hot and cold Drinks
- Mountain rescue charges or insurance
- Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic) and Hot Drinks
- Lunches and dinners when not trekking
- Additional food or drink on trek in addition to three standard meals
- Personal expenses
- Special region permit and liaison officer fees (where applicable)
- Tips (Tipping are expected)
If above itinerary couldn't meet your need, we can design a tailor made itinerary to suit your needs. Please let us know whether you would like to make it shorter or longer. It is only reference itinerary and can be changed as you wish. Please feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org