Everest Base Camp Trek or EBC trekking packages designed for you all to get close Views of all highest Peak including Mount Everest. Trekking to Everest Camp is one of the best Himalayan lifetime Experience takes you through beautiful Sherpa Village, Mountain Views, Sherpa Porter, Yaks path, Monasteries, and finally, you get Everest Base Camp an altitude of 5360 with breathtaking views. For those Outdoor Lovers, the EBC trek begins with a thrilling flight of Tenzing Hillary Airport (Lukla ) and all the way up to Base Camp.
Beyond the high altitude of Everest Base Camp, Our friendly, professional, and helpful Sherpa Trekking Guide and Leaders make your Trekking very Successful without any Problem, During Trekking to Everest Base camp also known as EBC will have good Accommodation every and each stops. The climate of the Everest Base Camp trek is always good, however, if you do this trek in February, it might be colder.
Our Team of Scenic Nepal Treks suggests those Hikers who are Physical Fit, Good in Health and have experience of walking to do this Everest Base Camp Trek. Furthermore, besides this Trek in Everest Region, there are many other Trekking Routes such as Everest Gokyo Valley Trek, Everest Three Passes Trek, Everest View Trek, and many more.
Please feel free to write us anytime if you have any further questions or want to have any information about Everest Trekking and Trekking in Nepal at [email protected]
Everest Base Camp Trek
- World’s tallest mountain Mt. Everest
- Close view of Khumbu Himalayan range
- Local villages of Sherpa Communities
- Diversified Forests (Alpine and Temperate)
- Sagarmatha National Park
- Trails through Moraines and glaciers
- World’s Most Extreme Airport
- Kalapathar Sunrise Experience
Everest Base Camp Trek Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
DAY 02: Kathmandu - Lukla - Phakding (2,652m/8,700ft): 3 - 4 hrs.
DAY 03: Phakding - Namche Bazaar (3,440 m/11,280 ft): 5 - 6 hrs
DAY 04: Acclimatization Day - Namche Bazaar: 3,440m/11,284ft
DAY 05: Namche Bazzar to Tengboche (3,870m/12,694ft) - 5 - 6 hrs walk
DAY 06: Tengboche to Dingboche (4,360 m/14,300 ft): 5 - 6 hrs
DAY 07: Dingboche Rest Day
DAY 08: Dingbouche - Lobuche (4,940 m/16,207 ft): 2 - 4 hrs trek
DAY 09: Lobuche - Gorak Shep [5,170 m/16,961ft]-Everest Base Camp [5,364 m/17,594 ft]-Gorak Shep: 8 - 9 hrs
DAY 10: Gorak Shep - Kala Patthar - Pheriche [4,280 m/14,070 ft]: 8 - 9 hrs
DAY 11: Pheriche-Pangboche-Tengboche-Namche Bazzar (3,440 m/11,280 ft): 5 - 6 hrs
DAY 12: Namche Bazaar-Lukla (2,800m/9,186ft): 6 - 8 hrs
Day 13: Fly Back to Kathmandu
Day 14: Drop at Airport for your final departure
Everest Base Camp Trek Price:
US$ 1250 Per Person
What Is Included:
- 13 Nights’ Accommodation including 2 Nights in Kathmandu
- All Airport transfers by Private Car
- Tea-house Lodge during the Trekking
- Experience, Government Licensed English-speaking Guide
- Guide airfare and his salary with all expenses
- Porter during your Trip to carry your things ( 2 Person 1 Porter)
- Domestic Airfare (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu). Airport Tax
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trekking as per menu as Per Menu
- All necessary Permits and National Park Fees
- Sleeping bag and Duffel Bag by Company
- Guide insurance, medication, and equipment,
- All Govt. And Local Taxes
What Is Not Included
- Your Meals at Kathmandu ( Lunch/ Dinner)
- Any kind of Hot drinks and Cold Drinks during the Trek
- Extra nights in Kathmandu and Mountain in the case of Emergency such as Weather change, Flight canceled, etc. (
- Travel/trekking insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Mountain rescue charges or insurance
- Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic) and Hot Drinks
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Additional food or drink on the trek in addition to three standard meals
- Personal expenses, Emergency Expenses, road blocked, snakes, desert.etc
- Special region permit and liaison officer fees (where applicable)
- Tips are expected
- Which is not mentions in Cost Included Section.
Your Safety during the Trek
Your Safety is our major concern in this entire trip. Our Company Members are always connected with our guide during Trek. The guide has First Aid Bag with Different Medicine. They know about mountain Sickness and about your Conditions. In a very serious case, we do emergency rescue and take you back to Kathmandu’s Hospital. We request you to all have Insurance for trekking before you make the trip to Nepal. For the Medicine, we suggest you bring your own Medicine that you have been used with them.
Hotel and Accommodation during Trekking
In General, we provide you the Hotel as per your request in Kathmandu. There are numerous Hotels starting from Lower to High Budget with its luxury. Accommodation during the Trek is provided by Scenic Nepal Treks, which is known as Basic Tea House or Mountain Lodge.
We provide you Private Transfers (Car, Jeep, or bus) as per your size of Group. We take the flight to lukla which is remarks as one of the Adventurous airports in the World.
Electricity and battery charges on the trek:
While getting on the Mountain, you still have chances to charge your batteries and Electronic equipment. Although, you have to pay extra for that which is about USD 4 for full charging. They use solar power to generate Electricity.
Meals and Drinks
Your Meals during Trek is served by Menu. We have included Your Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with a Cup of tea or Coffee. You have to pay for your Drinks and Water Bottle. It is better if you Use Water Purification Tablets to purify water. You can buy Water every step we take during the trek.
We have a porter to carry your Bag during your entire Trip and it is better if you simply pack your bag with Necessary things or you can have look at General Trekking Checklist. For yourself, you carry Day bag for your Camera, water Bottles, Wallets, etc. You can store your Big Luggage with unnecessary things at Kathmandu Hotel. Domestic Airlines allow 15 kg including hand Bag and if they found overweight You will have to pay extra at Airport. Scenic Nepal Treks will Provide you a Big Duffel Bag for Trekking.
Guide/Porter on the trek:
We have very experienced, Friendly, and Helpful Guides. All Guides have an Official License which is very important. They handle all the Logistics and Trip arrangements during the trekking Trip. You will have 1 porter for 2 people and1 porter can carry about 20-25 kg. It would be nicer to them if you can make it less.
Group & Private Trek
We Scenic Nepal Treks organizes Private and groups Trip. If the number of trekkers in a group goes up to 10, then we provide you another assistance Guide.
Join a fixed date group trek or private departure:
We have Different Dates and departures for different Trekking regions Such as Everest Base Camp, Everest Gokyo Trek, Annapurna Base Camp, Annapurna Circuit Trek, and many more. We can arrange as per your request either Private or Group joining. We are giving special offers to Student Groups.
Personal expenses on trek:
In general, during the Trek, Your meals are included. Personal Expenses is up to you that how much you expense. You can buy a few Junk Foods and Chocolates for the trek because sometimes you may get bored with mountain Foods and that time you have them. In average, you can plan USD 15 per day for personal expenses. Besides this, If you are happy with the service provided by our Crew ( Guides & Porters) you can Tip. It is not necessary however they expect it.