Annapurna Base Camp recommends the exceptional eco system from where we can experience the wide variety of Flora and Fauna, charismatic appearance of Annapurna Himalaya. Furthermore on the way you will
walk towards a deep George that slices between Mt. Machhapuchhre and Mt. Hinchuli Himalaya. Well, we will hike across the wooden bridge, stone path way, passes Rhododendron forest, explore and observe the
cultivation of Gurung community which is most amazing lifetime involvement in the natural amicable environment.
Specially, delightful view of Annapurna Sunrise Trek is known as Ghorepani Poonhill. There we can see the eye-catching spot (6,000) meter altitude of Mount Annapurna and Fishtail as well as one of the Beautiful bound
of flower and green scenery of Ghandruk Village.
Scenic Nepal Treks provide successful trekking program for those hiking lovers who want to scrutinize the adventurous scenery of Annapurna Basecamp. Visitors curiosity about Annapurna Base Camp already make
us thinking about the best holiday hiking program so we collect the list of the question on the basis of the travellers emails. Here we provide more information as per your interest.
How do we Travel from Kathmandu to Pokhara?
Genuinely, we have two options. Either we will take a drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara by Private Vehicle or Tourist Bus around 6-7 hours or we will take a flight from Kathmandu Nepal Airport to Pokhara around half
Which is the best season to Trekking in Annapurna Base camp?
- March to June
- September to Janurary
What is the maximum altitude we get to?
Altitude of Annapurna Camp is 4,130m. Furthermore, visitors who wish to trek around ABC than maximum altitude is 4,300m.
How long does it take to hike to Annapurna Base Camp?
It is all about your interest according to your holiday program. If you love to explore and observe the adventurous scenery it takes 12 days to complete ABC trek but if you have a short day holiday hiking program you
can complete easily in 7 days.
What is the Trip Highlight to visit ABC?
- Natural beautiful city Pokhara and Around
- The terraced farmland above Pokhara
- Visit the inner sanctuary of Annapurna panoramic views of 10 peaks over 6000m
- Stunning Views of Dhaulagiri and the Kali Gandaki from Poon Hill
- Surrounded by a ring of impressive mountains, including Annapurna I 8091m (26540ft.)
- The combination of pretty villages and farmland at Ghaundrung, set against the panorama of high peaks beyond makes this one of the most picturesque of treks
- Natural hot spring at Jhinudanda
- Local culture and their lifestyle
Is there any age limit to do Annapurna Base Camp?
No, there is no any age limit but you should be physically healthy, fit and able to trek.
IS IT EASY OR DIFFUCUILT TO TREK IN ANNAPURNA BASE CAMP?
Either it is easy or difficult. Annapurna Base Camp is considered as moderate trek. Furthermore, we will hike on the stone path way, slightly climb up on the rock steps along with allure view of landscape, mountain
peaks which makes us best hiking experience.
Do I need Travel Insurance while trekking?
It is optional for u to have insurance for your safety which is available in your country. Make sure your insurance covers emergency Evacuations and Hospital.
What kind of accomodation and meals we can have during trek?
During your trek we will provide basic Lodge which depends on the trek location. However, rest assured that we will try our best to provide our clients with the best option, such as in Ghorepani Poonhill you will get
private twin sharing room along with hot shower but around in Annapurna Base Camp you will get a single room where there are 4-6 beds on sharing including your breakfast lunch dinner according to Nepali Cultural
Is drinking water easily available during the trek? How safe it is?
You can buy water bottle which is 100% safe to drink. However, you can refill the water which is available in each and every lodge. Generally, It will be better to bring purify tablets for safe drinking during the trekking
Should I hire a guide or porter?
Yes, it is Necessary to have you Tour operator along with Porter. We Scenic Nepal Treks provide you a professional experience guide to give you information on your footsteps.
What happen if I get sick in the mountain?
Simply, Coughs and Headache are normal in Mountain. However if you suffer high syndrome illness you have to make your way backward. . Representative of Scenic Nepal Treks will be keep in touch with your guide
for entire trip.
How do I avoid altitude sickness?
- Acclimatization: After 1000m ascent stay one more night for acclimatization
- Do not make rapid ascent
- No alcohol, no sleeping pills, no smoking, no sex
- Drink more: about 3-4 liters day-clean water (boiled, filtered or medicated), tea, coffee, soup, and juice
- No heavy backpacks
- Climb higher, always sleep lower
- Ascent less than 300m a day above 3.000m of altitude
- Everyday Drink 3/4 Ltr water
- Eat well and regularly
- Wear proper warm cloth while you are in high altitude.
- Be aware of wind prevention.
- If you have mild symptoms, do not proceed higher. Take aspirin tablets.
- If you have worsening symptoms, go down immediately.
- Do not leave your team member behind unattended
- Trekking Boots and Spare Laces
- Hat (Warm), Scarf, and Gloves
- Waterproof Jacket
- Running shoes, Sandals or Flip flops
- Wool blend socks, socks liner
- Thermal Innerwear
- Sun Hat
- Fleece Jacket T-Shirts (Quick Dry)
- Down Jacket (Min -10C) Depends where/When you are trekking
- Sleeping Bag and Silk Liner (Scenic Nepal Treks Provide you)
- Maps, Torch (Flash Lights) and Water Bottle
- Duffel Bag (Scenic Nepal Treks Provide you)
- Quick drying Camp Towel
- Laundry Soup Powder or bar
- Toilet Paper and Cigarette Lighter ( If you Smoke)
- Sunblock Cream and Lip warm
- Polarizing Sunglasses
- Water Purification Tablets
- Medical and First Aid Kit Box (We Scenic Nepal Treks Provide you, however, we recommend you to use your own if you have)
- Locks for your Bags during trek
DAY 01 Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300 meters)
DAY 02 Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (833 meters.) 6 hrs by drive
DAY 03 One hour drive to Nayapul (1,050 meters) and trek to Tikhedhunga (1,575 meters)
DAY 04 Trek to Ghorepani (2,840 meters) From Tikhedhunga (1557 meters) 4/5 hrs
DAY 05 Early morning hike up to Poon Hill (3,210 meters) and trek to Tadapani (2,640 meters)
DAY 06 Trek to Chommrong (2,140 meters) from Tadapani(2,640 meters)
DAY 07 Trek to Dovan(2,500 meters) from Chommrong(2,140 meters)
DAY 08 Trek to Deurali (3,230 meters) from Dovan (2,500 meters)
DAY 09 Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130 meters) Via Machhapuchhre Base Camp
DAY 10 Trek back to Sinuwa (2,310 meters) 4/5 hrs
DAY 11 Trek to Jhinu hot spring (1,780 meters) 5 hrs
DAY 12 Trek to Nayapul(1,050 meters) 3/4 hrs and drive to Pokhara ( 1 hr)
DAY 13 Drive back to Kathmandu
DAY 14 Transfer to international Airport for your final departure.
DAY 01 Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m/4,428ft)
DAY 02 Early Morning Flight to Pokhara ( 25 mins) Drive to Naya Pul and trek to Ulleri [2,050m/6,725ft]: 1 hr drive and 5/6 hrs trek
DAY 03 Ulleri - Ghorepani (2,750m/ 9,020ft): 4 - 5 hrs trek
DAY 04 Ghorepani - Poonhill – Chiule (2,700m ) 7 hrs Trek
DAY 05 Chiule – Sinuwa (2,340m ) 7/8 hrs Trek
DAY 06 Sinuwa – Deureli (3,230m) 7 hrs Trek
DAY 07 Deureli – AnnaPurna Base Camp (4,130m) 6-7 hrs Trek
DAY 08 Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) -Bamboo (2,310m) 6/7 hrs Trek
DAY 09 Bamboo – Jhinu Dada (1,780) 5- 6 hrs Trek
DAY 10 Jhinu Dada - Nayapul ( 1,340)4/5 hrs) and Drive back to Pokhara
DAY 11 Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu(200km) 6/7 hours drive
DAY 12 Final Departure
DAY 01 Arrival day in Kathmandu [1,350m/4,264 ft]
Day 02: Fly to Pokhara, Drive to Sewai , trek to Chomrong (1,940m/6,360 ft): 5 - 6 hours trek
Day 03: Trek to Himalaya.5 - 6 hours.
Day 04: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m) via Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3,700m): 5- 6 hours.
Day 05: Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo (2,335m)
Day 06: Bamboo to Jhinudadada and Mudkhu then drive to Pokhara: 4 hours trek, 3 hours' drive
Day 07: Morning Flight Back to Kathmandu
Day 08 Final Departure
For further more information, please feel free to write us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org